Thursday, July 5, 2007

My Friday Friend - episode 2.



Hello and welcome to thank goodness it's Friday. It has been a looooooooooooooong week and I am looking forward to having mum home for the weekend. Mum has had to load these pictures at work so I hope they turn out ok.



Because it is Friday it is time for MY FRIDAY FRIEND.
I asked mum to start this last week as an introduction to the other cats that blog around the world. We thought our friends and family would like to know some of the sites we visit and the friends we have made.



So it is the second episode of MY FRIDAY FRIEND (drum roll please !!!) -



Daisy - come on down



Daisy is a devon rex cat who lives in Florida in the US with her human family and her cat sister Pixie. Her favourite colour is pink!! You can find her website here:

http://daisythecurlycat.blogspot.com/ She makes me and my mum laugh and laugh with her crazy antics.

Her hobbies include modeling (see the pictures below), chasing lizards, going out in her buggy, trapeze work, making movies, tent wars and the list goes on and on. She is making me exhausted thinking about all that energy - I need to have a sleep.




Daisy in one of her quiet moments - love the wig Daisy!!!


We love this weeks Thursday thirteen from Daisy- it describes thirteen places to kiss miss daisy


Please go and look - it is very funny!!


Thanks Daisy for giving us smiles every day - mum and I look forward to hearing of your adventures and we love it when you visit our blog.


Poppy Q


3 comments:

  1. ::leaps into the air:: WOWIE! Thanks, Poppy Q! I am very very very excited and proud that you picked me to feature on your blog. This is the best Friday ever. Thank you ever so much. You are a good friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice tribute to Daisy, Poppy. You are two of my favourite flowers. FAZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dat's fun haffing Friday Friend! Daisy is a speshul girl and so nice too.

    ReplyDelete