Sunday, September 16, 2007

Hello campers

Hello Campers,
we didn't blog yesterday as the secretary was too flustered. We had gone to someones blog the night before, and we think that it gave us a virus. Sorry but the secretarys computer is very sick now and she has had to call it nasty words!!!

Did we tell you about our new friends Heather, Hunter, napolean and Belle. They live over athttp://petspics.blogspot.com/ . They are the second new friends I have made recently. Oh it is great to be popular!!! Anyways they have tagged me for an awesome Meme and I has to think about it for a few days.

My other new friend is Jan at http://jansfunnyfarm.blogspot.com/ and Jan asked me how I got the Q in my name. Why the Q is part of my very important surname however mum says poppy says Q should stand for queen!!! I was very amused reading my brother Monty Qs explanation of his name. What a post name Monteque!!!

Have a nice weekend everycat and bean and I hope your computers don't get sick.

Poppy Q

6 comments:

  1. That is too bad about the computer. My Lady says bad words to the computer sometimes, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh, I hope your computer did not get very sick! Heather, Hunter, Napolean and Belle are very nice cats. I am going to go meet Jan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, definitely Poppy Queen. What a nice name. And thank you for introducing the Funny Farm. It isn't exactly a cat blog, but there are 6 feline residents. Does that count?

    Love reading your blog, Poppy. Sorry your secretary's machine caught a virus. We hope it is all better now.

    Percy, Funny Farm Secretary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that's terrible, I hope your computer gets all better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, I hope your computer gets well soon!

    Have a nice rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We hope your compooter is feeling better now. Mum is always calling ours bad werds. It's not reely the compooter's fault, it's AOL cuz we don't git a good conneckshun where we live. They told her she could go back to dialup, but she sez that would send her more mad.We'll go and visit yer new furrends.

    ReplyDelete