Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween everycat and bean (It is Wednesday here).


We are sending halloween wishes to all our friends in the US.

This is the proof that my mum tried to put me in a costume. As you can see - I'm not very pleased. I didn't let it happen- no way. So I couldn't enter the Skeezix halloween costume contest. It wasn't going to happen. Oh well - mum has 364 days to figure out a costume I will wear for next year. Have fun and be safe everycat and bean.
Oh we don't celebrate halloween in New Zealand. The shops try and sell lots of costumes and encourage people to trick or treat. When mum was at school (in the 1880s), they talked about how it was an American tradition. She had a costume competition at school, mum went as a witch and won!! She had a black kitty cat then, called Andy cat, he loved that black witch costume. So I am afraid mum won't be answering her door tonight - nor will any of her friends or family.
Monty Q wants to know if I can join them on the road trip. Can I mum, please?
Poppy Q
PS me and my mum are really happy today!! Miss Peach has had something to eat today - what a good sweetie!!

13 comments:

  1. Sure you can. Go see our blog and decide where we can meet you on the route to Luxor's. We'll pick you up, no big deal.

    Roxy

    (run with this now!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of COURSE you can join the road trip! We are having so much fun. And I saved some Lizard Stew for you, too.

    I am really excited about Halloween! It is still Tuesday here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meow - you've got some beautiful kitties there. Would you like to enter them into Catster's World's Coolest Dog and Cat Show? We would love to have you enter! It's free, there's some awesome prizes, and you can vote on your favorite photos. Meow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poppy Q's gonna join the road trip? YEEEEE HAAAAA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. join in on the trip there..lizard stew..oh my oh my...can I have tum??? I am excited about Halloween too...meow...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Halloween. You really should join the road trip. They are having a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I promise to keep an eye on Poppy, PoppyMum. Mancat's honor!

    (Plus Millie will kill me otherwise...)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Halloween Poppy Q. Lol... Love that photo of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Poppy - yes! Come and join us - it is sooo much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Mum went to school in the 1880s?!

    I don't think your Mum is going to be happy you told everyone how old she is :-0

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Halloween to you~!!!
    I don't like wearing custome either, but michico always force me to do that~!

    But... since I love her very much, so I can wear it for about 30 seconds~! She has to hold her time to photo me~!

    I am please to know you have a great day today, that is wonderful~!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wasn't that exciting that Miss Peach ate, I was so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You certainly do not look very happy there. heh heh

    ReplyDelete