Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,


In case you didn't know what dem great toys were in the last post. Dems feather mousies. I love dem all and don't mind what colour you get the elves to make for me. Dis is what their front ends looks like. Their bottoms looks like feathers.



I only needs one for me to play wif. Could you send the rest to all my kitty friends and to all the kittycats in shelters waiting for homes. Could you send nice beans, to the shelters to give the homeless kitty cats good homes. Ones with lots of loves, and warm legs to lie on at night and cuddles in the morning and lots of stinky goodness.
luv you santa
Poppy Q
Monty Q -I is nice and warm at night. I sleep like dis, between my mums ankles/knees. The weather is getting really nice during the day, but still a bit cool at night. I am glad Monty Q, dat you have a bean to snuggle up next to and keep warm. I hope you has stopped stalking your mombean, and trying to catch her in the nudie rudie.
My mum is pinned to the bed and can't move all night cause I is there. She tinks she is getting arthritis in her hip from having to sleep in one position all night - poor bean!!!

7 comments:

  1. That was very nice of you to ask Santa to give toys to all of those needy kitties! My Mommy and Daddy always say that they can't move in bed with 5 of us heat seeking fur kids snuggled close. They feel your Mommy's pain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are soo cute! I love that you asked Santa for mice. I like those too but they tickle my nose hole (: I haven't made my list yet.

    Mew,
    chase

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stopped watchin' MomBean in the bathtub, now I watch the littleBeans at night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, Poppy, you are sweet as ever! We think you are extra special for remembering all those poor kitties (don't forget the woofies) in shelters.

    Jan has a hard time with taking biweekly shelter pictures, because adoptions have dropped so drastically here that she knows there is basically no chance any of the animals will find a home.

    We're so glad we have a home, even if our dog brothers and sister eat our toys. And we're glad we met you.

    Jan's Funny Farm

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a very nice letter to Santa Claws :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poppy Q, that is a very nice Christmas list you made, and you are very sweet to think of other kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there Poppy Q, you are girl after my own heart - I love to pin the humans to the bed all night and make them feel really guilty if they think about moving one little bit. If they do move then I wake up and make them feed me. POWER IS MINE. FAZ

    ReplyDelete