Saturday, November 24, 2007

The invites keep flooding in

Tanks friends for the lovely invitations to come over and share turkey with yoo.




I has to pop over and see my friends who live with Daisy Mae Maus . I shall bring you some ham and for your beans, some nice New Zealand wines and fresh kiwifruits.

The Furry Kids look like they would enjoy some nice kiwi steak, and for them beans we will bring some seafood and strawberries.
Parker I tinks your fambly would like some tuna, and for your beans I would bring some fresh summer flowers, fresh asparagus and some rasberries.
Thanks for having me over friends while my mum is away - I need a break from the biscuits and the howling of the other visitors at the spa. I luv you all.
Poppy q

4 comments:

  1. It sounds like you've received a lot of wonderful invitations! :)

    Sorry to hear my blog causes you problems. :( I've checked it on my Internet Explorer, and it works fine. I'm not sure why it doesn't work for you. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like yoo had a grate time visiting while yoo wuz sposed to be locked up in purrizzin. The Beans would be sirpurrized if they new what us kitties got up to while they're away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could come visit me, too! But my Mommie is a vegetarian so we have no turkey. They had lasagna instead. I would share my Temptations with you though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great you have so many friends to invite you to come eat with them while your mom is gone. We hope you have a terrific time so you won't be lonely.

    You're always welcome here.

    Jan's Funny Farm

    ReplyDelete