Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Sophiekitty came and said Hello!!!



Sophiekitty came and said hello after last nights blog. I sure was pleased to meet you sophie kitty and glad to know that you didn't mind me making a special post about you, my new friend.





Just to encourage your secretary to start your blog I thought I would list some facts about blogging:
  • You meet lots of cool cats and beans.
  • You learn dat photo sessions are fun, and you might get paid like the celebrity Miss Daisy, in temptations.
  • It does require some commitement, you just have to find some time to write on your blog.
  • You can write every day, or once a week. You just have to be regular!!
  • It is a good idea when you start, to introduce yourself and say hello in the comments of other kitty bloggers. Dat is how other cats know you are out there.
  • If you have a cool cat friend, like me - I would introduce you to my friends and let the cat blogosphere know you has arrived.
  • A blog is a good way of letting friends and family know what is happening in your life.
  • It's pretty easy. If my bean can handle it, you can do it too!!

Your newest friend.

Poppy Q

9 comments:

  1. You are invited to come over for mine 14th purrthday party! Come have a wook at the invitation at mine bwoggy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited that SophieKitty responded to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was nice she commented. Maybe some day her Mom will have time to write on her blog :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe one day Sophiekitty will get her own blog and join in the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blogging is so much fun and it is nice when new cats join in the blogging fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a special furriend to encourage another kitty to blog! Let us know when she has a blog and we'll be sure to come and visit her!

    We like the warm waves you are sending...you are a very kind kitty. Hope your mommy lets you enjoy the sunshine and the warm weather...preferably outdoors in a safe place.

    ~Donny and Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Poppy. I am purring much...two posts for me?!! I really appreciate it because my mommy has decided to give me my own blog. However, it will be a few weeks because she broke her right paw and has a big cast on it. She has to type with her left hand and it is difficult for her.

    Once we get up and running, we will let you know. I am so excited that my voice will be heard in the kitty blogosphere!

    You are a special kitty, Poppy. And you are my special friend.

    Purrs,

    SophieKitty

    ReplyDelete