Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Sophiekitty part trois



My newest sooper dooper friend, Sophiekitty is going to get a blog!!! Yippee - her mom thought it would be a good idea for her to join the blogging community. Sophiekitty, miss Daisy and many other celebrity cats would love to hear about you.


Now she can't start for a while, as her mommie/secretary has a cast on her arm. Dat's ok - it gives you time for your beans to take lots of pictures of you. You need to keep your friends up to date with your activities, so you will find the paparrazzi stalking your every waking/sleeping move. Make sure you get paid in temptations for every photo!!!


Dis is another picture from Rachel Hale, Sophiekitty I bet you looked cute like this when you was a little kitty cat.
Poppy Q



10 comments:

  1. This will be great! A new friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, thats a fery cute kitten photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy to hear she's going to start blogging :-D

    You are right, Poppy, about the photos. They are absolutely necessary and eventually she will feel like she's being stalked, or she'll LOVE it. Whether it's the camera or the treats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very excited to learn that SophieKitty will be getting a blog! I can hardly wait!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Yay! Sophie is gettin a bloggie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, yay! We love meeting new friends!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yippee - we can't wait fer her to join da blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Greetings, Poppy. I am overwhelmed at the warm greetings I have been getting from the kitties in the blogosphere! And it's all because of you.

    My mommie still is a bit nervous about the blog, but I told her I would give her plenty of material to write about. She'll get over her fear eventually.

    Thank you again, Poppy for all you have done. I better go and start grooming...my furs have to look great in my photos!

    Purrs,

    SophieKitty

    ReplyDelete