Friday, November 2, 2007

A Special My Friday Friend

Dear Miss Peach,

I am devoting this weeks My Friday Friend to you. I know you have featured before, but you deserve another special spot.



You have been such a special friend to so many of us. You have invited us to tea at your house and showed us around your beautiful garden. But now as the days grow colder, I am glad that you have got to snuggle inside with your mum Karla and your lapdaddy.

I know that this week has been the hardest of weeks for you all. Your tummy doesn't want nourishment anymore and I know you feel weak. But you still want to purr, and cuddle with your beans. A snuggle on your blue blanket gives you comfort and the smell of white roses has sent you to sleep. Still in your quiet time, you have found time to visit us and give us comfort, you have shared your pretty kitty art. Best of all you have shared the story of Cricket the puppy - who got rescued because his new mummy was inspired by you. See Miss Peach we never know who's lives we touch with our little blogs.


Today I know you and your beans are off to the vet. Be brave sweet friend and I hope you find some comfort soon. Your mommy will be there the whole time, so don't be scared.



My mummy and I will send you the summers warmth and a thousand hugs and sunflowers across the pacific ocean.

We love you Miss Peach.

Your friends

Poppy Q and mum Q

Update : Miss Peach has got some medicines from the nice vet, to make her more comfortable. She is now at home snuggling with her beans again. That is good news Miss peach.

2 comments:

  1. Miss Peach is really a special lady~! She always brings many joy and love for us~!!!
    This is a very sweet post you made, I am very happy and with my grateful heart to read it~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poppy, that was a puurfect choice!
    Smooches to you!

    ReplyDelete