Friday, April 11, 2008

My Friday Friend

Sorry I was missing yesterday, my mum had to work really, really, really late. So late that when she came home, I was sitting in the gutter at the corner of our street, crying.


Because it is Friday I knows you wants to meet My Friday Friend.
  • She is a pretty calico girl.

  • She was born in 2007 so I am thinking she is due to have a purrthday pretty soon

  • She has a crooked tail


Did you figure out who it is?

This is my friend Tesla , she lives in America with her mom and dad bean.

This is her tail, see how it has a bend in it! She has had that since she was a baby. I think it is cute, and very individual.


She gets to go outside on her harness, but when she is looking about at trees she can see squirrels! We don't get them in New Zealand, I wish we could as I would love to chase them.

Thanks for coming and meeting my friend.

Have a nice weekend everycat and bean.

Poppy Q

9 comments:

  1. Tesla is great, especially her custom tail! I wish we had squirrels in Australia, too. Happy weekend, Poppy Q!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have lots of those long-tailed rodents here in Tejas-if the Customs guys would allow it, I'd ship you a whole truckload, Poppy Q! Tesla has such a pretty face, and her tail is certainly unique!
    Poppy, it just breaks my heart to think of you sitting in the gutter and crying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tesla is one of my favorites; she is very adorable!

    Poppy, I am sorry you were crying in the gutter waiting for your mom! That makes me feel sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, crying? In the Gutter? That's is very sad, Poppy Q. We didn't know Tesla had a crook in her tail, that is very cute!

    (Sorry about the deleted comment; Mom hit the send button too early, it's Friday and she's tired!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tesla is very beautiful.

    I'm sorry that you had to be crying in the gutter yesterday, Poppy. I hope you get to hang out with your mom this weekend.

    Love,
    Tazo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tesla is very sweet indeed. She is our special friend.

    Purrs, Goldie and Shade

    ReplyDelete
  8. We forgot to comment about the whole gutter situation! That is so sad! We hope you were alright. Poor girl!

    ReplyDelete