Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday Fit Club


My vet has told me I has to lose 10% of my body weight by April 2011, so mum has decided to join me.
This week our goal has been to move a bit more, and eat a bit less.
Poppy Q - Mum has dug out some of my tools including my piece of green ribbon, and is making more play time, she tries to chase me around the garden a few times a day too. I have also had a couple of meals of my obesity biscuits, but I still don't like them.
Mum Q - Mum has made plans to make her lunch for work each day, and is making an effort to buy more fruit and veg and less treats.
She is also trying to head out for more walks now the weather is better.
Gentle steps are the best way forward.

15 comments:

  1. I needs to lose some weight too. We wish you good. You are always pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. Stuff is always better when you can do it with your mummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mum says she should be losing some weight too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alfie needs to lose some weight in our howse! :snigger:

    Milo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you and your human are doing great teamwork! You are right, small, gradual steps are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a great idea to do it together. It's always easier when you've got a buddy to work with :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck to both of you! It's nice to have a workout buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to go, both of you. Small steps are the best way to do.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sign in D day.
    Poppy Q & Mum - I've been extra good this week NO treats at all,. No sweets & now now biscuits for breakfast for 3 weeks.
    Had what I called a Poppy Q stroll on beach, walking is next to be increased - just easing into it.

    Love Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  10. You and Mum have the purrfect plan PoppyQ...now, have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yep--gentle is the key word. I do not recommend how I lost my weight...

    ReplyDelete
  12. You go girls! It's good that your mum is going to start bringing her lunch. Not only is it healthier, it's also a great way to save money. And with all the extra money, you can get toys!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good for you, Poppy and Mum!
    Our Mommy has been more active this week too. No more slugging on the sofa for hours after work.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Our mum said she needs to diet too. When she got back from the cruise, she got on the thing on the floor that makes her say bad words and sure enough she said more bad words.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds like a great plan for both of you. You don't look like you need to loose weight though.

    ReplyDelete