Thursday, March 10, 2011

Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiired



Last weekend, my friend Huffle mentioned that it was 27 degrees in Melbourne where she lived, cos we said it was cold here. It was about 12 degrees on Sunday in Wellington, and some nights have dropped to about 8degrees. Thankfully the last three days it has warmed up again, and the days and evenings have been lovely.
Last night was rubbish night on our street, so I stayed outside playing til 3am. Mum got up and came outside to find me, and tell me it was past my bed time. So today I was tiiiiiiiiired, and mum found me snoozing on the back deck catching up on my zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzs.

12 comments:

  1. Sleeping on the back deck is the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A girl who is out at 3 am is definitely going to need to nap during the day, Poppy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love the way the sun is making that big stripe in your fur, Poppy!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a life you lead Poppy. Your own personal deck to enjoy the sun puddles too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah that looks like a great place to snooze!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you have a sun stripe going ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guess rubbish night is party time for you, Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. too cold to sleep outside here!
    love
    Lyn
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sleeping on the deck is a good way to catch up on sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful belly you has Miss Poppy Q!

    ReplyDelete