Friday, May 6, 2011

Negligent Nurse

Mum says I am a negligent nurse.  I do not like to cuddle up to her when she is at home sick.  My cuddling  is  controlled by the temperature and  I will come and jump on her, and sleep on the bed when it is below 10 degrees C.  Because it has been slightly more warmer with the rain, I have been sleeping in my new box.

I do however come and RAOWWWWW!!!  at her every couple of hours for feeding.  That reminds her to keep up her fluids.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend without any germs.

14 comments:

  1. What a cute picture! That will make mommy feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if you are reminding her to get fluids, you are being helpful...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dunno, Poppy, it sounds like you are doing a fine job to me - she probably does not want you hovering, right? Just the occasional food and fluids reminders!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sure is nice of you to remind your mum to keep up with her fluids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, we fail to see how you could improve on that level of care, Poppy.

    Really!

    Pee Ess: Tell your Mum that Mommy LOVED "Warm Bodies".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha, ha! I have a horrible cold this week and while some of my kitties pay no attention to me, Yukon stares at me with great concern each time I have a coughing fit. He's not cuddling me though.
    ~Lisa Co9T

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poppy, I think your mom is in the good paws : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes good reminder to keep drinking fluids.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great picture! Poor mommy, can't you give her just a little snuggle?

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is an awesome picshur of you Miss Poppy!
    We hopes your mum is feeling all better real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I missed this lovely picture of you, Poppy. This would make a nice one for your next calendar.
    Mandu

    ReplyDelete