Saturday, March 10, 2012

Sunshines


Mum got home so late from her shift last night that it was this morning - so no Friday post.  Today we have woken up to a lovely sunny day, so all of the neighbourhood is busy in the garden washing and gardening.  After a little sleep in, she is off to the market to ge the fruit and veg of the week.  Then she is going to meet her besties for a cheap Asian Saturday night dinner, and then back on call again.

Hope you  are all having a lovely Saturday and get to enjoy some sunshine.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Poppy,
    We had a lovely sunny day too yesterday, and we are all the way in the US on the east coast! I saw my first pigeon on our balcony, and watched it for a while. Then when it flew away, I waited for it to come back! I wish I could play in a garden like you do! I hope your mom enjoys her day & you enjoy your sunshine!

    - Karl & Oscar

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is exciting to have a sunny day here, too. We have had cloudy gray skys for day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you still have lots of pretty days left before winter starts rearing its head!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Poppy, you look so lovely lounging in the sunshine. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow ! You got a lovely day !
    I wish I can go outside like you and have a happy nap like that : )
    I hope you and your poor mom have a lovely easy day : )
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Poppy. After a couple of days of spring, we had winter yesterday and do have again today. Then back to spring temps, and we hope sunshine too!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a perfectly lovely weekend! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete