Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sunday Chilling


I sent the mumster off to work again today, so I got to have a day by myself napping on her bed.  Mum had some photos, but her computer won't load them again.  Now that work is over, mum has attempted to do some tidying up, and has put the dinner on.  It's a steak and onion pie, with parsnip/carrot/swede mash and some peas for her - some beef feast for me.

She finished watching a DVD she had from the library.  It was Snow Flower and the Secret Fan.  She says it is a chick movie about female friendship, and the movie was a solid 3/5.  She loved the book, one of her favourites   She has a great pile of books to read, and lots of things to watch on the DVR, which is good when the rain is forecast and the winter is all around us.

We hope you are all enjoying your Sunday evening, relaxing and eating some good noms.

11 comments:

  1. Hopefully a nice quiet Sunday for me Poppy....
    Got to go to the supermarket at ten, when they open, then a day of telly..
    Feet up, and doze through the football...Heaven! HeHe! x

    You have a nice day to poppy..!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have a great (digital) pile o'books virtually stacked up but I've just begun the 3rd Jack Reacher book so many will be waiting for some time to come. Guess where I'll be today? =)

    Have a lovely day, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My human comes back from BlogPaws today, so my little vacation is over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mum cooked the Sunday roast, but apart from that we are having a relaxing day together. Dad is catching up with work around the farm but I have not offered to help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We'll probably have chick-hen today. But the beef feast sounds good, too. Tell the Mom not to work too hard and enjoy a nice book. Stay warm and have a great Monday. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Somehow the book is almost always better than the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad you stopped by my blog-I'm now following you back!
    Love cats and love this!! :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mum sort of took it easy today and readed a book outside.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We hopes your mum gets time to stay home with you Poppy. Snoozin on the bed it great, but better still with mum there too, MOL!

    Sasha, Sami, & SAku

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is nice that your Mom can get DVD;s at the library!

    ReplyDelete