- A day out in the sun to pull some weeds out. I follow her around the garden and inspect what she is doing, just in case she pulls out anything important.
- A sleep in could be had, which was good cos mum had to go to work at early o'clock this morning. She was coming home at 4am and noticed the birds were singing their morning songs real early.
- The yummiest dinner of the week. Steak, tasty taties and lots of greens.
- A working phone meant she could catch up with Gdad. He is enjoying the big screen tv the family got him for his birthday. Now he can see the text on the programming a bit better.
- Gdad drives down to the park every day to eat his lunch. He has been feeding the duck some bread and bits and bobs every day. Today he realised that he forgot to bring something, so when he went to the shop he bought chockie biscuits. So yes, he will be responsible for the obese one legged duck at the park. It made mum laugh when she heard that story.
- Gdad has also been enjoying his computer soooo much. He only got his computer this year, and now he spends hours on it each day. He told mum he has been exploring cities on Google Earth. He has walked around Paris and London, and toured the canals of Venice. Now he is looking forward to travelling around Rome. You go Gdad - all from your kitchen chair!!
- Fresh sheets are on the bed and mum has a good book to read. She is reading The Paris Architect and enjoying it. She has a great supply of books to get her through Christmas. So many great books out there.
Hope you all have some things to make you smile this Sunday!!!