Saturday, June 14, 2014

Caturday Revenge

Mum didn't like me laughing at her as she left the house yesterday for her evening shift at work - so she suggested that I might like to pick up around the place and get the vacuum cleaning working!!!  Hahaha the laugh is on her - I'm a cat!!!  I am just going to lick myself and go to sleep!!!  Take that mum!!!

So instead she spent her Caturday tidying up, doing some washing.  Then as the sun was warm and bright, she went for a walk and went to the market.  She bought coriander, swede, parsnips, green beans, and  sweet potatoes.  She popped into the library and stocked up on even more books before heading home.

Then it was another afternoon shift which started off super busy, but slowed down by the end.  So as mum finished at a civilised 10pm, she headed to the supermarket and got a couple of supplies.  Her plan is to head to bed soon, and tomorrow to be able to stay at home before her last late shift of the weekend.  I think that is a great plan too, as I'm hanging around home too.

Ohh - do you like my teatowel I have taken to sleeping on on the couch?  Actually mum washed it today and replaced it with another clean one.  My favourite spot at the moment.

Hope you all had a lovely Caturday and did something fun too.

5 comments:

  1. I sense a little tension in the your house~hold Poppy! HeHe! :).
    But, at least your getting your own way...Nice clean tea towel..very smart!x

    It's boiling over here, hottest day of the year so far, people out with their sunglasses and pretty frocks, not me, l don't wear frocks...! :>).

    Still...Can't grumble, plenty going on, especially on telly, tennis, footy, etc..AND..Of course my country play England to~night...oooooO! 'Game On'.



    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tea-towel makes your eyes pop. ha! You have a wonderful weekend, Poppy. Pretty lazy here as the temps. reach the 20's. Lots of sun-puddles for the whole gang. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice that you get turndown tea towel service at your place, Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it fun to get our beans to share their things with us? MOL

    We hope your mum's work week goes by quickly so she can spend time on the couch with you Poppy!

    Sasha, Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete