Saturday, December 27, 2014

Tired Caturday

Today was a quiet Caturday at the house of Q.  Mum was at work til 4amish and I was in the garden standing guard til she got home.  Of course as soon as she got in, she discovered she had forgotten to take the rubbish bag out and had to climb down the 45 stairs outside our house and then back up again.  Then I ran down to sniff the bags and wouldn't come home so she climbed down again to talk me into coming home.  So she was exhausted getting home.

I did let her sleep in til 10am this morning, but she wanted to get up anyway to go the library to pick up some new books and to go to the supermarket to pick up some dinner - steak and coleslaw for her and fancy feast for me.  Washing was done and the sheets are on the line, dishes sat in the sink and can be done tomorrow, but mum did put a treatment on her hair and have a shower!!!

Hope you all got some relaxing done too.  Enjoy your Caturday everybuddy!!

7 comments:

  1. I'm still chasing about Poppy!x
    Still up at my daughters, in the midlands.
    And, we had snow in the night, not a lot,
    sun's out now, and it's melting away.
    Back home next Tuesday...For a rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poppy, dear, is there a full moon somewhere that only cats can see? I'm up at 4:00 am, waiting for my tom Peek to come back from his own jaunt to sniff out a maus he insists is in the garage -- the other tom, Simon, says he's mistaken and has come inside to go back to bed. 45 steps?! I'd be grumble-growling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those shift work days must be hard

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gelp your Mum get lots of rest, Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh boy.... Hate when that happens.... Glad we don't have those steps to take off the garbage - it's a lot!Happy Cat Family

    ReplyDelete