Monday, June 29, 2015

Worker

It is 11:34 and mum just stepped in the door.  She is meant to finish at 10:30 pm, but it was busy at work and then she needed a couple of things at the supermarket.  She didn't get any breaks on her shift and had five minutes to quickly eat her dinner between jobs, so she was in need of a little pick me up.  Luckily she can relax tonight for a while and sleep in tomorrow with me.

So my feast was late, but I am chowing down now.  Nothing wrong with a little midnight dinner every now and then.

8 comments:

  1. It sounds like it was a busy day/night for your mum. Being able to sleep in the next morning makes it almost all worthwhile though, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, you're very understanding! I hope you got some extra pets and loving for being so patient!

    ReplyDelete
  3. poppy Q....nothin wrong with eatin at any kinda time troo lee... tho we iz sorree mum getted stucked at werk like that....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad your mum has chance to relax and sleep in in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poppy, dear, have you ever shared scrambled eggs with your mum? I've worked some 11-hour days, too, and I've found that serving supper to four hungry felines goes down better with buttered eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your snuggle and sleep-in with mum Poppy! We hopes you both get a good rest tonight.

    Sasha, Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete