Friday, November 4, 2016

Fridaying

The mumster was on call overnight and got a call in in the early hours.  She got home at 06:30am which gave her the rest of the day off work, which was nice for her.  It rained in the morning but the sun came out at lunchtime, so mum got the washing on and in the fresh air.  She did have to go into work to take the call phone in, so got a wee walk in the fresh air.

Tonight is all about the relaxing.  Mum has to work over the weekend with an early 7am start so she will have to head to bed at an early hour.  I have already been in bed for hours so I am set.  I did go outside for a little while with mum when she hung the washing out, but mum has observed me get a solid 23 hours of sleeping done today.  Job well done.

6 comments:

  1. 23 hours...My goodness Poppy!x
    No wonder you look so bright and
    alert..! :).
    You look lovely as ever! Bless!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your poor mom ! I hope she has her day off so soon.
    and Miss Poppy, I think you just break the records !
    =^x^=

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I could have 23 hours' sleep, Poppy, I'd have eyes as bright as yours, too. I hope your mum gets at least some of that sleep, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a very relaxing day, Poppy. I am sure your mum would like to be able to sleep like you sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. poppy Q...hope ya get sum mum time in thiz week oh end....sorree her ahzta werk ~~~~~~~ N yea, high pawz on yur 23 hour nap a thon !!!!! ☺☺☺☺....

    happee fryday & heerz two a zebra tilapia kinda week oh end ~~~~~~~~ ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope mum gets some rest. And poppy. All that sleep must be why your so beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete